ALLEGRETTO WAVE® Eye-Q Laser Eye Surgery
Free Refractive Screening
For many people, LASIK surgery is a dream come true. Chances are you know someone who is already enjoying life without glasses and contact lenses as a result of laser eye surgery. LASIK surgery is the most commonly performed type of laser eye surgery and an effective treatment for a wide range of vision problems.
Are you looking for Lasik surgery in the Raleigh area? Kelly Eye Center offers the very best in laser eye surgery: the ALLEGRETTO WAVE® Eye-Q laser system. Our Raleigh Lasik surgery patients can now benefit from this leading-edge technology, which is completely customizable to each individual's prescription and eye. Whether you're nearsighted or farsighted, the ALLEGRETTO WAVE® Eye-Q laser eye surgery can help you see clearly!
Superior Lasik Surgery in Raleigh-Durham, NC
Kelly Eye Center is pleased to offer this proven treatment to our patients. In addition to superior results, the ALLEGRETTO WAVE® Eye-Q offers significant improvement over other Lasik surgery procedures:
- Larger optical zones - The ALLEGRETTO WAVE® Eye-Q laser eye surgery is able to correct a larger portion of the cornea than other laser correction methods
- Better night vision & glare control- Because this laser eye surgery treatment allows for larger optical zones, it eliminates the glare and night vision problems associated with older lasers
- Speed - As the fastest laser eye surgery laser available in the U.S., many ALLEGRETTO WAVE® patients are able to have their eyesight corrected in as little as eight seconds
- Customization - This technology takes into account the unique curvature and biomechanics of each individual eye
- Safety - The ALLEGRETTO WAVE® Eye-Q uses PerfectPulse Technology to check the eye's every movement and adjust as necessary, ensuring laser accuracy and unparalleled laser eye surgery precision.
But don't take it from us. These clinical results demonstrate the superior outcome that the ALLEGRETTO WAVE® Eye-Q laser eye surgery provides:
- At one year after treatment, over 93% of patients said they saw at least as well as or better than they had with glasses or contacts before treatment.
- Over 98% of patients achieved 20/40 vision one year after Lasik surgery; 20/40 is the level of visual acuity required to pass most driving tests.
- Almost 60% of near-sighted patients achieved 20/16 vision after one year of Lasik surgery.
- Both near- and far-sighted patients reported an improvement in night driving glare and their reaction to bright lights after laser eye surgery. Near-sighted patients also reported an improvement in sensitivity to light.
- More than 90% of laser eye surgery patients achieve refraction within 1 diopter of their target correction.
Excellent vision is in your future. Contact Kelly Eye Center today to learn more about the ALLEGRETTO WAVE® Eye-Q and our Raleigh laser eye surgery services.
The Kelly Eye Center proudly serves eye surgery patients in Raleigh, Cary, Henderson, Knightdale, Wake Forest, Fuquay-Varina, Apex, Durham, Holly Springs, Garner, Chapel Hill and Warrenton, NC.